OR
Think of me, think of me with pity
I'm lucky enough to be going home for a couple days (literally). A dear and old friend is getting married, and I didn't want to miss it! And my parents are always eager for a chance to see their grandson.
But seriously, I hope I survive this plane trip with Dallin, all by my lonesome.
3 comments:
Yay! Can't wait to see you!
Will I get to see you?
I'm glad you get to go home! Always fun. So, when do you get here? Will we get to see you before I leave Saturday? Oh, and I know traveling alone with a baby is hard, but you can do it. If I could do it with two babies you can do it with one. You just have to decide before you leave that you don't care what other people think about your parenting and that your pride isn't worth turning down help from strangers. At least these are the things I tell myself when I travel alone with midgets. :-)
Post a Comment