Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I love my husband. And Tresses Studio.


So for Christmas, Landon got me an AWESOME package for a salon here in Sandy (If anyone is looking for a good salon, I highly recommend this one). I've been using the visits while we've been in town here and there since Christmas. This morning, I was feeling rather glum for many reasons (and despite the fact that I usually let it all hang out, I will not be sharing those reasons today). But then I went to my salon appointment, for my pedicure and parrafin hand treatment. Tillie did a great job. And I left feeling great.

Moral of the story:

Never underestimate the restorative powers of a pedicure.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

amen sister, amen!

Chrissy Jo said...

I want a pedicure... that sounds divine!

Ambra said...

Post a picture of your new haircut! It's SO cute and totally fits you and you should show it off!

Shauna said...

I am new here! What an awesome blog :)