Saturday, March 14, 2009

Closer to 30 than 20.....


Today's the day. I'm 26, as of 7:45 this morning (well, 8:45 this morning, seeing as I was born in Seattle which is an hour behind Utah where I currently am resting my head...at least for one more day). I'm still waiting for that birthday that feels different....
Anyway, it's been a beautiful, relaxing day. It would be perfect if my husband was here........
But national competitions are hard to turn down, eh? :) Hope you're having fun in Philly, babe. Miss you.
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

ok, i can't help myself...

happy birthday happy happy birthday happy birthday happy happy day, hey! do we have a birthday here? yes we have a birthday here. birthday where? birthday here! happy birthday happy happy day, hey! :)

hope you have an awesome bday!

Sharlyn said...

I ditto Sarah's song! :) Oh 162 F Smith! I hope you had a great day.

Ambra said...

It was so great seeing you last night and just being able to TALK! I'm glad I left Adam home so I could act like a grown-up for a few hours! Happy Birthday!!

Jessica said...

Heather, I totally thought of you and was planning on calling you or something, but this will have to do, Happy Birthday! Woowoo! And even though we are 26 now, you don't have to bring up the fact that we are closer to 30 now ! Really, I bet when we turn 30 we will think more along the lines of - I never knew 30 would feel so young :)

Chrissy Jo said...

Happy late birthday my dearest Heather!

Katie said...

Think of me, friend, and always feel better...I'm all too quickly creeping up on 27 and yes I am TOTALLY freaked out about how close that is to 30.
Each year just gets freakier. I swear I thought I'd be in my 20's forever....

Great to see you on your birthday! Can't wait to plan some play dates for this summer!!