OR
My son and Poison Control

I went out to run some errands in the rain....forgot my wallet, so came back to find Landon frazzled and worried....
He was pulling the trash out from under the sink, and while his back was turned, Dallin got his hands on the carpet cleaner, and sprayed it all over. Landon turned to find him licking his lips, and sure enough, Dal's little mouth smelled like carpet cleaner.
Landon made him drink liquids and stuck him in the tub, and I called Poison Control.
Helpful little phone number, Poison Control. Just for your future reference, here's the number:
1-800-222-1222
Dallin enjoyed his bath though.....and also the chase all around the house trying to get him dressed again.....

Needless to say, he's going to be fine.
4 comments:
Don't you miss the days when you could put him in one spot and he wouldn't move? :) I'm glad he's ok.
His cheese face for pictures is too funny. I have a feeling that there will be many more stories like this in the future with Mr D. Glad he is okay.
Scary! But you got a darling picture out of it...he's so cute!
OH, I so love my grandson...he is SUCH a boy!!!
Won't this summer be SOOOO fun, chasing him all over our house....I learned to empty the bottom cabinets and drawers awhile ago...Dallin loves to pull out drawers and the empty them!!!
It is good I find out about his 'experiences' after the fact!!!
Post a Comment