Do you know how special I feel cause I got my own blog post! :) I took a trip down memory lane today while the boys were napping and I looked at my freshman year scrapbook, and then you post all those pictures. We had some pretty fun times in 162 F. Smith didn't we? Thanks for making my day. Those pictures will always bring a smile to my face!
Oh, Shar, these pictures bring back memories for even me. I just got back from the first day of Women's Conference and thought how sad it was that I was not taking Heather and her roomies out to dinner at Octavio's...I so enjoyed doing that...and now you are all grown up....you girls need to come back and go to Women's Conference with me, I would love that...you could stay at our house and drive down with me!!!!! Let's plan it for next year!!!!
Don't be hurt, Ams.... And as for Matt, well, that WAS my freshman year of college, when you do stupid things....and LOOOONG before I even knew my future husband existed!
Oh husband....first of all, I'm glad you think you're funny...second of all, hardly anybody goes back to read comments on old posts (as I try to explain to my mom all the time), so your funny comment may be left unappreciated.....
I just read old comments and I think your current guy is pretty funny. :)
No American Idol last week? Sad! It was a good show and a surprising result. My jaw dropped open when Adam and Kris were in the bottom 3. But then again...3 out of 5 had to be, so it had to be someone. This week shall be very interesting....
p.s. I bet I could dig up some more silly pictures of your college days. I love old pics!
Heather, Heather, Heather. The mere fact that you posted a comment after Landon's indicates that people do read comments on old posts. And this comment is just a nail in the coffin to that theory. I always get curious when a comment was deleted. I've had an enjoyable 15 minutes trying to imagine what someone said. Did my wife use seedy language on your blog again?
10 comments:
Do you know how special I feel cause I got my own blog post! :) I took a trip down memory lane today while the boys were napping and I looked at my freshman year scrapbook, and then you post all those pictures. We had some pretty fun times in 162 F. Smith didn't we?
Thanks for making my day. Those pictures will always bring a smile to my face!
Oh, Shar, these pictures bring back memories for even me. I just got back from the first day of Women's Conference and thought how sad it was that I was not taking Heather and her roomies out to dinner at Octavio's...I so enjoyed doing that...and now you are all grown up....you girls need to come back and go to Women's Conference with me, I would love that...you could stay at our house and drive down with me!!!!! Let's plan it for next year!!!!
What? I whole post devoted to Shar? I'm so hurt. ;)
Uhh....Who's Matt? Just wondering, you know I have Landon's back.
Don't be hurt, Ams....
And as for Matt, well, that WAS my freshman year of college, when you do stupid things....and LOOOONG before I even knew my future husband existed!
Yeah, I made out with like 25 girls my freshman year
Oh husband....first of all, I'm glad you think you're funny...second of all, hardly anybody goes back to read comments on old posts (as I try to explain to my mom all the time), so your funny comment may be left unappreciated.....
I just read old comments and I think your current guy is pretty funny. :)
No American Idol last week? Sad! It was a good show and a surprising result. My jaw dropped open when Adam and Kris were in the bottom 3. But then again...3 out of 5 had to be, so it had to be someone. This week shall be very interesting....
p.s. I bet I could dig up some more silly pictures of your college days. I love old pics!
Heather, Heather, Heather. The mere fact that you posted a comment after Landon's indicates that people do read comments on old posts. And this comment is just a nail in the coffin to that theory. I always get curious when a comment was deleted. I've had an enjoyable 15 minutes trying to imagine what someone said. Did my wife use seedy language on your blog again?
Post a Comment