Thursday, April 16, 2009

I have alot to say today......

Where to start....First of all, One A Day multi-vitamin drink mixes are disgusting, so unless you want to drink a bottle of water that tastes like carbonated medicine, stay away (Heather is gagging in the background).
Second of all, have you guys heard about this lady?


WOW, that's all I have to say. You have to check out this video.

Moving on, let's chat about American Idol real quick like. Sorry to disappoint my loyal readers (aka my little sister) by not posting yesterday, but I just didn't feel like. Another one of those belligerent days, I'm afraid. Anyway, so wow. I really thought Lil was going home, really I did. And I'm glad they saved Matt. But everybody is going to have to BRING it next week. So that being said, let me just run down the performances:

I enjoyed Allison, and Anoop, for that matter. Danny was good, but y'all know I don't love him. But it was a touching performance. Lil I didn't think was terrible, but I've never loved her. I still think she should have been the one going home. Matt, well, I think he's really talented, and I think it could have been great...but it just wasn't. Hence the position he found himself in. I LOVED Kris. I LOVED IT. He took a risk in choosing such an obscure song, but wow, I thought he was amazing. And I think he made the right choice in leaving the guitar behind. And Adam, of course. Well. He was incredible....but it DEFINITELY reminded me of some of the Alice Cooper I had been listening to earlier that day. Which actually might explain why I like him....I DO listen to Alice Cooper by choice..... Anyway, Rocky Horror Movie, like Simon said? Maybe a little. :)


What else do I have to say.........oh, I'm sick. Yep, feeling nice and thick in the lungs. Nothing like phelgm to make your day a little more enjoyable.


XOXOXO

5 comments:

Katie said...

So surprised that Lil is surviving as long as she is! I, too, am glad they saved Matt. Next week with two getting the ax should be intense!

Katie said...

P.S. Sorry you're sick. Believe you me, I feel your pain!

Landon said...

Nothing like talking about phlegm to make people stop reading (it was smart to put it at the bottom of the post).

Jen said...

I find I look forward to your Idol posts as well. Now that Scott & Megan are gone I think our opinions are very similar. I think I dislike Lil WAY more than you do, my adjectives from my notes (yes I take notes and no you cannot make fun) for Lil consist of Hate, yuck and awful. I thought Matt should have gotten rid of the latin influence to that song-ditch the maracas and vibratto guitar-sing it straight and bluesy-could have worked. I think the results for next week are going to be pretty similar-Lil and Matt bottom 2 unless Matt can think of a way to outperform Anoop. We won't get the satisfaction of seeing Lil go home before someone we like because they are eliminating 2 people next week. With such strong talent from Adam, Danny & Allison I feel it is just a matter of timing for the removal of the other 4.

Oh, sorry you are sick and I'll stay away from icky multi-vitamin drink mixes.

Ambra said...

I just saw a commercial for the powdered vitamins today and thought to myself, "hmmm...maybe I should try that". I guess I won't! And now that I think about it, vitamins have the worst taste ever so why wouldn't the powdered variety be the same? Clever marketing to make me think it would be a delicious way to get my vitamins in!