Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hmmmm....not so sure how I feel about this....

SO, American Idol last night. Well.....I really really thought Lil was going to go. Given, I thought Scott would be gone next week, but not yet. I'm kind of sad about it, but I knew his time was waning. I do think Lil will be gone next. What a great guy, though. Quality. You don't see someone like him everyday!


Moving on, just to make you laugh:

My hair has grown out a little since I chopped it....so of course, I've managed to find a variation on the wet ponytail look.....

(Sorry, I'd show you the full face of a "wet ponytail day", but then you'd be scarred for life....or at least the rest of the day....)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

This short hair stuff is a pain! My problem is that I cut it short to make myself look older, and putting it in little pigtails would definitely defeat the purpose! Alas, what can ya do? My hair grows fast anyway. Looks cute on you though!

Mom said...

I agree with Landon...Adam creeps me out and I also think he is a bit too egoistical (I checked this spelling because it did not look correct, but it is)...reminds me of David Cook (who was not my favorite, as Heather knows.
I also like Anoop!

As to the "pigtails" (not long enough to call ponytails)...interesting look, reminds me of when you grew out your 7th grade haircut (which I happened to like and you did too until the river rafting episode)