Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday.....still my favorite day


A couple of things to note:

1) Look how clean and spacious the living room looks. Sure, there's toys tucked away in every corner, but they are nice and neat in their place.......have to enjoy that in the brief moments it lasts.....

2) There is sunshine, blessed sunshine! Something else to enjoy in those quick seconds it lasts! But perhaps I'm lucky, and Spring just might show up before late June this year......

Nah, probably not.

In the meantime, here's Dal rocking out in the tub.



P.S. For those of you interested, I updated my parents' blog with pictures of the interior of their gorgeous house....

5 comments:

Sharlyn said...

Oh my gosh! Your parent's house is gorgeous! Thanks for putting up those pictures, I had been checking their blog every once in awhile looking for new pics.

Chrissy Jo said...

Oh my.... your parents house is.... I'm speechless. Heather, you had me at the water feature, but then when I saw the rest I thought I was about to fall out of my chair...... I haven't had a room since I graduated, and there certainly will never be a grandkids room, let alone a home theatre. Wow. That's all I can say.... Wow.

Ambra said...

I'll stray from the pack and talk about YOUR house! I love a clean family room! And I love how wide-open yours is. If only I could convince my husband to ditch the black leather love seat and the "too big for this space" coffee table...we'd have so much more room to play! I'm dreaming of a bigger house.....

Chelsea B. said...

Holy Smokes! Your parents house is so gorgeous!!! Everything is so custom made. It should be a part of the "Street of Dreams".

Mom said...

I love the fact that my grandson loves to be clean!!!