Friday, March 19, 2010

We're home!!!

Our sweet Susie asleep in her own bed


We got discharged this morning. She has an antibiotic prescription we have to keep her on, but other than that, she's doing great. Thanks for all of your support and encouragement. Really.

13 comments:

Donna W said...

Woot Woo!!!!! We are doing the happy dance here in the Winkler House.

tnt71206 said...

I'm so glad that things are looking better! I hope she keeps getting better. Here's a random thought... I know what a pain diarrhea and blowouts can be... have you ever considered cloth diapers? They pretty much solve the blowout problem, and are so much better for their skin. We love em! We use bum genius 3.0 one-size. www.cottonbabies.com

Carissa said...

So glad to hear she is doing better. What a relief to have her home. I hope that things continue to get better, you all deserve smooth sailing from now on. :)

Mary said...

Heath-Jam, I was a few days behind reading your blog, and it looks like I missed quite the ordeal! I'm so glad Susie is home safe in her own bed. I'm sorry it's been such a rough few days! That RSV is awful stuff. Almost exactly 2 years ago my sweet nephew caught it at about the same age Susie is. He was in the hospital for several days, was hooked up to the oxygen and the whole bit. It was hard enough seeing my nephew go through it, I can only imagine when it is your own child. (He's a perfectly healthy, rambungious 2 year old now) But I'm glad to hear things are looking up. I'll keep you and Susie Q in my prayers!

Katie said...

Yay! So glad you're home and doing well!!!

Chelsea B. said...

That is great news! Get some rest, and bar the door against any more germs! See you soon.

Dan and Ang said...

I'm SO happy you guys are home and that Susie's doing so much better! I hope you're all able to get some rest!

Andrea said...

She is just so beautiful. I'm glad to see her in her own crib! Hope you are doing well too (and Landon)(and Dallin)!

Chrissy Jo said...

Yay! Yay! Happy Day! Are you still going to be able to go on your trip? I sure hope so.

Kendra said...

Hi Heather,
I just found your blog through Andrea's. I'm so sorry that cute, little Susie has been so sick. I'm glad she's a little fighter and I hope things are still on the up-swing. She is beautiful. I hope you are hanging in there :)
Kendra

Sharlyn said...

Yay!!!
P.S. We have that same blanket!

Suzy Hicks said...

Okay, so I just caught up on your last few CRAZY POSTS. Heather, you poor thing, you have been through so much! I wish I lived close so I could give a little compassionate service to you:) Hang in there my friend. Congrats, little Susie is beautiful. I guess I'll take it as a compliment that you don't hate/dislike me. You know how some names conjure up bad memories? So I'm kinda taking it as a compliment that you don't cringe when you hear the name Susie:) Oh and do I have to mention I LOOOOVE the name? Congrats and take care.

Amber Joy said...

Wow! I didn't check any blogs for a couple weeks and then I see that little Susie got RSV! I'm so sorry. I'm glad you guys are home and on the mend. Thinking of you and sending love your way.