Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Pinkeye and You


Or, rather, Pinkeye and Susie.

Poor thing.
In other news, Susie got a Bumbo, courtesy of the Target gift card my Uncle Kevin and Aunt Eileen sent for her.
Dal thought it was awesome...especially the tray.
Nice of him to share his cars, eh?

P.S. I'm regularly updating my cooking blog...

9 comments:

Ambra said...

Is she going to have BLUE eyes cause that definitely doesn't look like a brown-eyed baby!?!

Ambra said...

I guess Dallin doesn't have brown eyes either....not sure why I was thinking he did! Apparently, my dear, you have a blue recessive gene hiding under those dark brown eyes of yours.

Heather said...

Maybe I do! I have a blue-eyed brother, despite both my parents having brown eyes...and I married someone with blue eyes, so it's possible....kinda wanted a brown eyed girl though! And Dallin, well who knows what color his eyes are....you're right, they're not really brown!

marci said...

susie is such a pretty baby!

Mom said...

Susie looks so cute and Dallin so 'manly'..what a big bro!
Both of Heather's grandmothers have blue eyes...odds are in the blue eyes favor.

Katie said...

I thought all caucasian babies were born with blue eyes and by 6 months they change to their more permanent color. I could be remembering wrong though....I guess only time will tell! Danny says that all born Holleys have blue eyes...I try to prepare him that it is possible for us to have brown or green eye'd kids since I have green eyes, but he's determined they'll all be blue. I kinda hope for a brown/green eye'd kid at some point just to prove him wrong. Nice of me, huh? :)

Heather said...

Yes, Kates, you are right....so we'll see!

Andrea said...

As an unbiased observer, you have ridiculously good looking children. Thanks for posting pictures! Maybe she will have hazel eyes like her Auntie!

Kristin said...

Oh no, Heather!! Good luck with the pink eye...it ran it's course here in our house awhile back. Wash your hands ALL THE TIME!!!