Thursday, April 22, 2010

Just because I like to embarrass my husband sometimes...

Except this probably won't embarrass him in the least.
I've been sorting through pretty much everything we own in preparation for our move (less than five weeks away). Yesterday and the day before, I went through all our old CD's and tossed them (after making sure they were all ripped to the computer and backed up on the external hard drive) and I came across the infamous Van CD.

Van is Landon's best friend...shortly after they got home from their missions, they went out on a double date...I think it was a set-up, if I remember correctly. Anyway, because they are Landon and Van, they made a CD for the occasion. Just for fun. And oh, did they have fun. For your enjoyment, here is the album art from their CD:

Two points for anyone who can correctly identify the band that they superimposed their faces on....

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Moving?

Where?

And, nice pictures

Donna W said...

Those pictures are so awesome they will, "make the children cry."

It's gotta be WHITE LION! Yes, my husband an 80's hair band encyclopedia.

And wow Heather. I didn't realize how hairy Landon was! My family is now having a great laugh for Friday Fun Night. Thanks!

Mike Tramp said...

How did you notice the hair. I can't get over the guns I had back then. Boy, two kids really takes a toll on a man.