Do you ever feel your children bear a striking resemblance to Jack Jack?
Or maybe it's just that Landon had to fly home for his grandfather's funeral, so I'm playing the single mom for the weekend (wow, I am grateful I'm not a single mother...I don't know how they do it).
In another more amusing vein, this is what I found this morning when I walked out of my room after making the bed:

Dallin sure loves his Tonka stickers...nice of him to share, right?
4 comments:
yeah... when Evan was a newborn, Parker was sixteen and a half months old. He'd asked me for some vegetables, so I gave him a cooked baby carrot while I was preparing the rest of dinner. Evan was crying in the living room, but I had raw meat on my hands, so was going to be a minute. Parker runs into the living room, and Evan stops crying. I rush in there to find that Parker had stuck the carrot in Evan's mouth, and Evan had sucked it flat. They do try to "help." I was on my own with the boys for two months this summer... it's rough, but you can do it! Call your home and visiting teachers! Don't be afraid to ask for the help you'll need!
I can't wait to come visit!
I can totally relate! We call Jonathan "Mr. Destructo." He can make messes and get in to things faster than I can clean them up. And he's only 9 months olds. It's going to be a long 18 years....
So glad Dallin wasn't laying on top of Susie like he was last time!!
Post a Comment