So far, today has been much better than the past couple days. Today I think I might survive.
I think American Idol is ridiculously sub par this year. When they go on and on about this season being the most talented ever, I just wonder if there is something wrong with my television, or my own vision and hearing. I have found the majority of the contestants exceedingly disappointing. Hence no regular blogging on the subject (plus I'm too tired).
I really love online shopping. And I can't wait to get my own online shop back up and running. But I'm not even going to attempt that until after we move to __________________. (You're welcome to fill in the blank.)
I'm having leftover Papa Murphy's pizza and cheesy bread for lunch. And some strawberries. And a glass of milk, because I love milk and because we have four gallons of milk that all expire in a week. Milk, it does a body good.
In case you couldn't tell, both of my kids are down for naps. Kind of.
I long to be my normal size again. I've lost over half of the baby weight, but I am just now fitting into my post-partum clothes. My normal clothes are still far off. Landon and I set goals for diet and exercise, and so far, I've been faithful in working out every day. Unfortunately, we only started Monday, so it's not that impressive a record. And I have to say, eating sweets is lots more fun than working out. But I would like to feel like myself again. And fit into my very cute summer clothes. I've given myself 3 months to lose the rest. That's plenty of time. Perhaps I'm being too generous, in fact....
Just because my kids are taking over my life, here's a picture or two...
the ragamuffin
the prima donna
4 comments:
You have such cute kiddos! How are you? I hope life is wonderful for you all in Eugene! What are your plans once Landon graduates? Hope to hear from you soon! Happy Easter!
You will look gorgeous in your new dress...you already look slim and trim!!!
Love the rugamuffin picture taken at Gramme Joyce's and, of course, our beautiful prima donna!!!
At least Susie is a very pretty and adorable Prima Donna, and Dallin is looking a lot like Landon.
I'm glad to hear your goals to get healthy. It inspires me as I sit at my desk eating an Easter doughnut.
Call me sometime!
Hey if it makes you feel better, I don't fit into my clothes either (and I didn't just have a baby). My excuse is the ridiculously good chocolate here in Australia.
Post a Comment