Thursday, February 18, 2010

T-minus 6 days and counting...

So last night, as I lay sprawled on the couch trying to find a comfortable position to watch the Olympics, Landon looked at me and started laughing.

"You look huge," he said.

Under normal circumstances, I would probably find that insulting, but as it just offered validation for my own personal feelings on the matter, I let it slide.

4 comments:

Carissa said...

c'mon baby girl Ipson! :) I hope that the next few days are as comfortable as possible for you and that you get to hold that baby girl soon.

melissa ( : said...

We're thinking about you every minute! Keep us posted! ( :

Lisa said...

Haha! I know what you mean...when Norah came out so stinkin' huge I just saw it as validation for why I didn't do anything for the last month of my pregnancy. And we totally missed you yesterday when I got together with Shelli and Stacey! Wish you could have been there too!

Mary said...

I'm so excited for you! I'm anxious to see this little girl . . .