Saturday, February 20, 2010

Last night I dreamed I was in labor, but every time I woke up, I wasn't

It was rather disappointing.

4 days til the due date.

7 comments:

Donna W said...

Oh, Denied!!!! We are so excited for you. I hope it comes sooner than later for you.

Katie said...

Hey, the silver lining in that story is at least you slept! My story of last night is...I was really tired, everything really hurt, and I didn't really sleep at all. I'll be thinking about you all week...I can't wait for baby girl Ipson to make her appearance!

Michelle said...

Hang in here.

Concern: Does Landon know my phone number so he can text me when she comes? (I'd post it here, but this is the world wide web after all.)

Chrissy Jo said...

That IS disappointing!!! Sorry love. I hope this sweet little lady comes soon!

Anonymous said...

I probably shouldn't have laughed, but I did. I'm sorry. I hope your dream comes true shortly. :)

Mary said...

Do you realize you will be having your baby at the same time as Pam on "The Office?" Doesn't that make you feel special? :)

Madame Palmkey said...

I haven't seen a new post for 2 days. I am hoping this means the wee one is arriving at this very moment!