Tuesday, April 1, 2008

What we've been up to...









We've been busy lately. My family, Mom, Dad, sister, even Grandma, came in for my birthday. That's right, I'm officially 25. It's not all that exciting though, when you've been lying and saying you're 25 for a few months anyway. :) We went out to the coast with them...and it rained! But it was really fun anyway.










Then the day they left, Landon mom's Sally flew in. She was so good to us! We got to go on a date, a real date, while she babysat Dallin. After she left, we discovered a mini easter egg hunt she had left us in our office/guest room. Dallin LOVED the eggs!






The day after Sally left, spring break started. We mostly just stayed around Eugene. I sliced my ear open a few weeks ago, and we just got the bill for it, so we decided to pay that instead of going somewhere fun for a night. :) But we did go to the most awesome book store up in Portland. It's the largest bookstore in America. See here: http://www.powells.com/ Needless to say, I was in heaven. We also crossed the river into Washington to go to Steve & Barry's...I wanted to check out Sarah Jessica Parker's new line (http://www.bittensjp.com/). Loved Steve & Barry's. I'd never been there before. Anyway, now Landon has gone back to school.....and Dallin and I are back to the routine...naps, laundry, etc.

2 comments:

Sharlyn said...

Your blog looks so good...I just know you are going to get addicted! :) I loved all the photos in your album. Dallin is getting so big and just as cute as ever!!!

Chrissy Jo said...

You have such a cute family! I think Dallin is absolutely adorable! Sorry about the ear again. Happy late birthday!