Tuesday, April 15, 2008

In other news....

This is what 49 books looks like.

The Friends of Eugene Public Library had their annual used book sale...most books were $1 to $1.50. Tell me how I'm supposed to resist a bargain like that! Especially on something I love as much as books! Despite the fact that all four of our rather large bookshelves are quite full....

Anyway, that's not the point. The point is, I got a great deal on some great books. And I will have you know, I DID exercise restraint.....though for some reason, not everyone thinks 49 books shows restraint......

4 comments:

Katie said...

Restraint! Who needs that!? I'm jealous...if I had an opportunity like that I would have bought at least that many books...possibly more. :) So I don't blame you one bit!

Matt said...

That's awesome. I'm still grateful to my parents for always reading to me and encouraging me to read on my own. What a bargain!

Mandy said...

Wow Heather, I am impressed by your restraint. You KNOW I would have been right there with you on this one. I'm nor sure what to read first, should I just pick something? Because I have a LOOOOOOOng list :)

Love the pics of Dallin, what a cutie.

Mary said...

As a matter of fact you exercised an inspiring amount of restraint. If I had been there I would have probably cleaned the place out!