Friday, June 4, 2010

Pieces of good news.

1) We've started potty training in earnest today. One poopy accident, one wet accident. BUT twice Dal went on the potty, once when I asked him if he needed to go and just now HE TOLD ME he needed to go. Hip hip hooray! (It doesn't hurt that he has had his potty for months, so he already knows how to use it....now we just need him to use it when he needs to go...)

2) We're getting ALL of our security deposit on our old apartment back. ALL of it. They didn't even take anything out for carpet cleaning. The paperwork we got in the mail said the apartment was left in "excellent condition." Knowing my complex (as only you, Chelsea and Kristin, fully understand), I'm not surprised they were so pleased with our apartment.

3) Grades came in, and my awesome husband got 4 A's and 1 A-....which is even more amazing when you consider this was the semester Susie was born...and spent a week in the hospital.....

Thanks for letting me share.

6 comments:

Katie said...

Ya for good news! Congrats on all counts! Keep me updated on the potty training...I'm going to attempt that soon!

Mom said...

I am, as always, so proud of Landon...he is amazing!
Today will be interesting with the potty training!

Amber Joy said...

Wow! That is so great! Landon - Way to go! Dallin is going to master the potty thing in no time - he is already asking! Yay!

Amber Joy said...

And getting ALL of your security deposit back is really impressive! I don't think that has ever happened for us. Money, Money, Money!

Chelsea B. said...

That is awesome you got all your deposit back! Wish we had gotten ours, oh well. Glad to hear some good news from your end.

Mary said...

It was so great seeing you the other day! You truly look fabulous. Congrats to Landon and Dallin! Wow, I can't believe how big that kid is getting (referring to Dallin, although Landon is growing up so fast too!). And the best news of all, you are in Utah for most of the summer. Yipee!