Saturday, September 19, 2009

Family Pictures

We haven't had a family picture taken since Dallin was 6 weeks old, so we thought we should probably get one before our family of three becomes a family of four.

Here's a couple of our favorites:



In other news, I had my first doctor's appointment here in Eugene. Our ultrasound is scheduled for two and a half weeks...I'm still gunning for a girl!

We bought Dallin a potty. He was SO excited about it.
But that was before he knew what it was! I honestly didn't think we'd have to bribe him just to get him to sit on it! But that's the way it is at the moment...he got a Jelly Belly this morning for sitting on it.

8 comments:

MOM said...

I LOVE the new family pictures...can't wait for my own copy to frame and put where I can see it every day...it is SO hard not having all of you here anymore!

MOM said...

Wow, Dallin looks soooo like his Dad and the Ipson men!!! It would be nice to have a little girl who looks like the Newtons join your family...ah, the though of pink and purple!
So you think Dallin will be potty trained by the time I come to visit for Halloween, ha, ha.
Hopefully this will be the last time I have to fly out of SLC to see Dallin's Halloween costume in person!

Sarah said...

cute pictures heather! and good luck with the potty training!!

Ambra said...

I love the pictures!

Stacey K said...

Beautiful family. You look great!

party of four said...

Your pictures are adorable! You are so stinkin' photogenic...I'm jealous of your cuteness! Thomas has had a potty for like 6 months now (only because I happen to notice that they were like $3 at Ikea) and he still doesn't actually use it. He just sits on it. But when it comes to actually going potty...he would rather not. The best bribe for Thomas...toilet paper. He's obsessed. It's funny. I think one of the little seats that actually go on the big toilet might be more motivating for him. Now, if only I could find one. Good luck with cute baby #2!!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! I love the first one.

Kristin said...

I love the first picture! Where did you get them taken?
Good luck with the potty...let me know what works for you, we may be starting soon too.