Now that I have a new apartment with a washer and dryer inside, I don't hate doing the laundry like I used to. I still won't say that I like doing it though.
Someday I hope to be as accomplished a mother/wife as you are. I'm not sure when the last time was that actually did laundry. My clothing selection is getting pretty slim.
5 comments:
You are amazing!
Way to go.
(Clean underwear always makes me happy.)
Bravo! :-)
Now that I have a new apartment with a washer and dryer inside, I don't hate doing the laundry like I used to. I still won't say that I like doing it though.
Someday I hope to be as accomplished a mother/wife as you are. I'm not sure when the last time was that actually did laundry. My clothing selection is getting pretty slim.
I bet that made Dallin happy...he loves to watch the clothes in the dryer go around!!!
Congratulations on your accomplishment and kudos to you for taking pride in the tackling of the challenge before you!
Hats off!
Post a Comment