Things are getting better. They really are. We're feeling optimistic, we're falling into a routine, and it's nice to spend time with family. I even located the box that I stuck my face wash in at the last minute....
Unfortunately, my kids aren't sleeping so well...hopefully it's just the transition and they'll get over it. Both of them woke up twice last night. At different times. So we got up four times.
I think I need a nap.
Maybe I'll go watch some HGTV instead....I AM enjoying access to cable......
1 comment:
I feel your pain all too well. Kids not sleeping because it's unfamiliar, unpacking and secretly hoping you won't be there too long, and enjoying countless TV channels that you wouldn't otherwise have. Moving in with parents indefinitely isn't the best, but I'm sure you will be happy with where life takes you next. Let me know if you want to get together while you're here. I would love to meet Susie!
Post a Comment