Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Well, I guess I'd be negligent if I didn't post......

I've had fun reading all of your posts about Halloween....and seeing your cute kids (I have to say, first of all, the monkey and banana were my favorite, Michelle, and second of all, Shar, I have NO idea who Optimus Prime is!). So I thought I should let Dallin have a guest spot of my blog today. Because he was pretty cute.

His candy stash consisted of six pieces of candy...we figured six houses was enough for a two year old on his first year of treat or treating (which, by the way, he thought was AWESOME).

Thanks to my mother-in-law Sally for sending us the vest and bandana, Chelsea for finding us the hat at a thrift store, and Value Village for having the pants for $2.99!

7 comments:

Landon said...

How can a wife of mine not know who Optimus Prime is?

Ambra said...

What a cute cowboy!

Sharlyn said...

Give Dallin and year or two then you'll know who Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Megatron, etc. are! :)

Jessica said...

Stan would be so disappointed in you not knowing who Optimus Prime is. He really likes Transformers. We dressed up as cowboys for Halloween too--such a good costume!

Lisa said...

super cute!

melissa ( : said...

I'll take this kiddo any day!

Mom said...

So glad I was able to go trick or treating with our cute little cowboy!! Miss you already!