Thursday, January 15, 2009

Why are you being so mean to me?!

Today, when we opened our door to get our newspaper, we found this:

(I censored it for you.)

We don't understand it, for sure. Who would do it? We don't even know our neighbors, we rarely see them, and we're always pleasant when we see them and vice versa. We don't make any more noise than anyone else, and (though I've been tempted) I've never yelled at anyone or banged on any walls/ceilings/floors when anyone else is noisy....
I feel like Evelyn Couch in Fried Green Tomatoes,
after the punk kid pushes her in the grocery store
(Be advised, only the first 10 seconds are relevant).
(not to be confused with the OTHER time at the grocery store when she rammed the girls' car in the name of Tawanda).

Our final conclusion is that somebody has a stupid sense of humor and thought it would just be funny to write that on someone's newspaper. Charming.

6 comments:

Ambra said...

I can't believe that! I'm sure it was some stupid kids thinking they were funny and no reflection on you guys! Still...thank goodness Dallin isn't old enough to read and ask questions!

Ambra said...

p.s.

Tawanda!!! :)

Michelle said...

I'm just impressed that you guys read the Wall Street Journal.

Chelsea B. said...

Seriously people, probably some middle school kid on the way to the bus "Oh let's vandalize someone's newspaper". One time when we were walking down the hall in your building, a teeny bopper girl told Ryan that her friend thought he was hot. Hello stupid girl he is carrying a baby and his wife is walking next to him. Kids...

Lisa said...

This is in regards to the latest posting written by Landon. Coming from a somewhat competitive relationship myself... I've got to support Heather on this one...no comments on Landon's posting... but here's another one to add to Heather's count :) (no offense to Landon... its just us mommy's have to stick together sometimes) hehe

Stacie said...

Just to spite Landon, I'm commenting on this post. I'll also comment on your next. I always read but rarely leave a message. I love hearing about what's going on in your life!