I was going to totally revamp my blog today, but the Cutest Blog on the Block is down.....so it will have to wait. You'll have to deal with my less than exciting blog in the meantime.
So, I was in braces for six years. Yeah, you got it, SIX. So since I got them off my junior year of high school, I have been, shall we say, viligant in my use of my retainer.

(yes, it is a watermelon.) Well, I forgot to pack it. I went without it for a month. And now, putting it in makes my head feel like it is being compressed by a very large vacuum. Or something like that. More importantly, however, do you think I've developed slightly buck teeth?!

(yes, it is a watermelon.) Well, I forgot to pack it. I went without it for a month. And now, putting it in makes my head feel like it is being compressed by a very large vacuum. Or something like that. More importantly, however, do you think I've developed slightly buck teeth?!
I thought I lost my drivers' license the day after we got back, and I was getting VERY distressed. So Landon gave me my Valentines' present early to cheer me up.

This is my FAVORITE ballet, and Landon...well, let's just say the less cultured side of him hates ballet. Do I not have the most awesome husband ever?! (and I found my drivers' license 5 minutes later...)
I've been doing some organizing/cleaning since we got home (and my house is still a mess). I looked at the floor by my side of the bed, and I realized something.

I still make piles.
In college, my roommate Lisa and I were constantly building up piles, and constantly apologizing for them........


So, Lise, I apologize for my pile.
3 comments:
That was totally random but totally HEATHER!!!! I loved it. Miss you!
Hate to burst you bubble Heath Jam, but I was in braces for 8 years. I've never met anyone who has me beat on that one.
That's awesome that you are going to Swan Lake!! I hope you have better seats than the nose-bleed ones I got us when you and I went together in the Capitol Theater. It was still fun though. It's one of my favorite ballets too.
Seeing the image of yours and Lisa's room also made me feel very nostalgic. Thanks for the trip down memory lane!
Guess what, Heather's room looked like that when she lived at home! I had to just shut the door because it drove me crazy!!!
Post a Comment