Well, okay, not really just for the purposes of blogging, but I really like to use pictures in my blog, and I really like to use old pictures in my blog. My scanner is not compatible with Vista, which I have been using since we got a new computer in May. If I want to scan something, I have to wait until the evening when my husband is home and take his laptop into the office, hook it up to the scanner, and THEN scan whatever it is.
Not for long.

We ordered this baby from Amazon....it was a pretty good deal, and then because we have an Amazon credit card that we earn cashback on, the price was cut in half by redeeming our latest reward certificate.
I AM SO EXCITED TO HAVE A SCANNER AGAIN!
Hopefully we can get $10 or so on Craigslist for the old one......
2 comments:
Very exciting, I don't scan myself, but I'm glad you're excited. By the way, congrats on the deals......love a good bargain.
Alright!! So happy for you! ( :
Post a Comment