Cute picture! I love that outfit Susie is wearing! In fact, I loved it so much I bought it in newborn and 0-3 months. I know, I'm weird.
I was so excited to open my mailbox yesterday to find a package! Thank you! The flower headband is soo cute and the outfit is adorable. Cordy has a small head, but Lyssa said she would wear the flower for her until she grows into it. What a nice sister. :-) You are so thoughtful, Heather. Thank you!
2 comments:
I love this picture despite Dallin's lack of smile! IT was so nice to be home!
Cute picture! I love that outfit Susie is wearing! In fact, I loved it so much I bought it in newborn and 0-3 months. I know, I'm weird.
I was so excited to open my mailbox yesterday to find a package! Thank you! The flower headband is soo cute and the outfit is adorable. Cordy has a small head, but Lyssa said she would wear the flower for her until she grows into it. What a nice sister. :-) You are so thoughtful, Heather. Thank you!
Post a Comment