Thursday, October 28, 2010

A little bird told me if I wanted to procrastinate, I should update my own blog...

I actually have lots to say, but I'm too lazy to get the accompanying photos uploaded and edited, and too busy with other projects to bother with blogging at all....plus I would rather just read your blogs!  (Kind of like it seems I would rather seek and download free digital scrapbooking supplies than actually digital scrapbook....but that's another story for another day...)

At the moment, I am scanning in photos from Landon's childhood.  I borrowed his photo albums from my mother-in-law...I just really wanted to get digital copies of these, not only to protect them but so I can scrapbook them myself...and draw comparisons between my husband and my kids.  Exhibit A:
 
 
And here's me:
Maybe the next baby will look like me...
Dal at least has my coloring...Susie, it seems, is going to have more Landon's...I was hoping for a dark-eyed, dark-haired girl like me...but on the bright side, she won't have really dark arm hair that she hates....
But I will say, I think her cheesy face looks like mine....
 

6 comments:

Amber Joy said...

The "cheesy face" is all you, Heather. All you.

Katie said...

Ha ha! That was one smart "little bird!"

Regardless of who your kids look like they are CUTE so it works out! :) Those pics of you and Landon are so funny--totally looks like you guys even though you were so young. Makes me wonder what my kids will look like when they are adults....

On a side note: Totally smart of you to scan in all of your childhood pics. Problematically (is that a word?), mine are all scrapbooked. I should do Danny's though and steal pics from my mom to do mine....wish I had that much energy. Maybe you should do mine next! :)

Stacie said...

So cute!! I agree with the little bird - keep updating! :)

Kristin said...

Oh Heather, Susie is so darn cute! I just love her. And that silly face is hilarious. Keep the posts and pictures coming.

Sarah said...

those last two smiles are so similar! and so cute!!

Mom said...

Just like I said, Susie looks just like you did at that age, except for the coloring!!!!