Thursday, November 11, 2010

New family portraits

So since we couldn't afford to do what I wanted to do (hire a photographer and get pictures outside in the fall foliage) and the season for it has passed anyway, AND our kids are growing up before our eyes....
We decided just to go to Fotofly and get our pictures taken there.
I can't say enough good about them.  Seriously.  Our photographer was terrific.  He knew what he was doing!  The studio was AWESOME.  And it is such a terrific deal.  $79 to own all your images.  They just burn the DVD right there.  I LOVED IT.  The photographer really captured Dallin...Susie was being difficult, so not so much with her, but we still got some beautiful shots.
Anyway, so here's some of our favorites:
 
 
 
 
 
 
P.S....why yes I made Susie's entire ensemble....

 
 
 
 

14 comments:

Sharlyn said...

Heather, I love these pictures!!! They are so good!!!

Michelle said...

Super cute! I love the one of Dallin kissing Susie.

Ambra said...

Cute!! My Mom tried to get me to take Abby there for her 6 month pictures because she knows the owners, but stupid me, I went to the "new" Kiddie Kandids. Not such a fan of them!

Callie. said...

I LOVE them! I have never heard of this place either. I will have to check it out when we move there! And, great job on Susie's outfit! That is so cute!

melissa ( : said...

DARLING>>>>>>>>>>

Jessica said...

So cute! Darling family you have there Sister Burton.

Andrea said...

Wow Dallin's posing is fantastic in these pictures! The photographer really was good! So... does this mean that I can get as many pictures as I want?

Chrissy Jo said...

Oh my stars! So cute! And these were in a studio? I'm impressed! I'm not usually a fan of studio photography, but these are awesome and your outfits add so much to everything! Oh, and I'm totally a fan of that Susie in that green chair. Fabulous!

Sarah said...

oh my goodness, so cute!! the backgrounds are awesome.

i love the one of dallin kissing susie and especially love the last one of you and landon!

Carissa said...

These family photos are amazing! I wish they had a studio here. I would love to get such great photos for that price.

Mary said...

Holy Freaking Cow those are DARLING! What a great looking family! My favorite is the top one and the one in front of the red wall . . . and the one of Susie where she looks scared. :) I loved them all though.

Amber Joy said...

Really cute pictures! The B&W of Dallin kissing Susie is adorable...such a keepsake. And what a deal?! That's awesome.

Anonymous said...

Looks fabulous!

Mellissa said...

LOVELOVELOVE the pictures! TOO CUTE! And you MADE that outfit?! Adorable!!! You are so talented!!!