we got the cannon rebel (like 6 years ago so its rather out-dated now). Overall, very pleased with it, though I know it could do so much more if only I had the know-how.... oh well. We can switch out the lens on ours, which I like, but it means it is really big. I got a smaller point-and-shoot a couple years ago for our snapshots and small videos.
I'm not really a "photographer" per se, but i do have a nice camera and I take pictures :)
For Mother's Day/tax returns I got a Nikon D3000 and I really like it. It is VERY user friendly. I'm still learning how to use it, but I think it does a great job. You can take even better pictures with more expensive lenses, but those can come later once you get more experience.
The only thing is if I could go back, I might have gotten the D5000 for about $100 more because it takes videos.
The best prices I found were at Sam's, walmart, and amazon.com.
2 comments:
we got the cannon rebel (like 6 years ago so its rather out-dated now). Overall, very pleased with it, though I know it could do so much more if only I had the know-how.... oh well. We can switch out the lens on ours, which I like, but it means it is really big. I got a smaller point-and-shoot a couple years ago for our snapshots and small videos.
I'm not really a "photographer" per se, but i do have a nice camera and I take pictures :)
For Mother's Day/tax returns I got a Nikon D3000 and I really like it. It is VERY user friendly. I'm still learning how to use it, but I think it does a great job. You can take even better pictures with more expensive lenses, but those can come later once you get more experience.
The only thing is if I could go back, I might have gotten the D5000 for about $100 more because it takes videos.
The best prices I found were at Sam's, walmart, and amazon.com.
Happy shopping!
Post a Comment