Just kidding. This is my brother after an insect of some kind splatted on his face stinger-first while he and my dad were driving their Ranger through the mountains. You know...the whole bug-on-the-windshield idea.
Pretty, isn't it.
Anyway, HERE are my darling daughter's six month pictures. Needless to say, her photo shoot went better than her brother's.





14 comments:
She looks lovely!!!!! Absolutely adorable! Now your brothers eye... not so much. :-)
So cute! Girls love getting their picture taken, boys are too busy to stop and smile.
Cute pictures! She's getting so big! I love the flower. :)
Wow how cute is she!
OOOhhh she is SOOO cute!
How do you stand it?!?
She's actually smiling as oppossed to my daughter's 6 month photos! Cute!
just beautiful!
Aaahhh!! I love them! She is so adorable! I can't wait to see her this weekend!
What a cutie! She's getting so big,
She looks just like Heather when she had her six-month pictures taken!!!
she's so pretty!
So so so cute. Also, I meant to comment on your last post - I'm so proud of you for doing what you feel is right for you and your little family. Sometimes I have to grab myself by my own face and remind myself that nothing is as important as my baby ... not fiction or crafts or anything else. :) You're fantastic, and I wish I lived by you! Actually, I might be staying in Provo for a month soon ... Aren't you in Sandy?
So, SO Darling! She's a total natural in front of the camera. :)
Oh my word Heather, you have a BEAUTIFUL and charming daughter. :)
Post a Comment