
Does anybody else love Country Living Magazine? I currently get quite a few magazines, which is mostly a fluke, but the only ones I am renewing are (the Ensign, of course) Creating Keepsakes, All You and Country Living.
Well. It's time to renew Country Living, and with my renewal slip came an offer. A free year gift subscription. So who wants it? I thought I'd offer it up here to my friends. Whoever is interested, leave me a comment by Sunday at midnight, and I'll draw a winner via Random.org's number generator and they get it.
P.S. speaking of giveaways, if you haven't entered my business-closing giveaway, go enter!
P.P.S. Another shameless plug for the giveaway I posted about yesterday (because I can get another entry every day for posting about it)....Mary Kim photography. Check it out.
12 comments:
Please enter me in your drawing! I've seen this but never bought it. Perhaps I will now that I know you like it. Hope all is well! I love me new earrings!
Oh I heart this magazine too...I want to be entered in the drawing :) And I NEED to visit you gals in Utah. I need my girls.
Pick Me! Pick Me!
I don't know this magazine, but if you like it then so do I!
Oh caring Heather, always bringing the light--"Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves". -James Barry, you know, the Peter Pan writer :0
I finally clicked on your "follow" button--talk about lazy. Thanks for being so good at keeping relationships going. I'd like to learn to be better at that.
I would love your free subscription! I have never had that magazine, but I subscribed to it, but I have thumbed through it at the checkout line a few times, and I know I would love it!
Looks like something I could enjoy. Drop my name in please. Miss you guys. Hope all is well.
Looks like a magazine I'd like!
I love that magazine, I hope I'm lucky! You are so generous, Heather.
I definitely want to be in the drawing, completely based on your opinion. I'm glad we have the internet so you can still influence me.
The Halloween issues are my favorite!! Miss you, friend! How are you liking Utah?
I want it! Me me!
Post a Comment