Not like a weeks or months long type of funk. Just a day or maybe a few days long funk.
I feel....discontent. Dissatisfied. An inquietude. I want....something else than this, and I don't know what it is.
Do you ever feel like that?
Right now, I think it is because I'm awkwardly in between what my life was and what my life will be. My life in Eugene is over.....and my life in ________________ (feel free to fill in the blank) is nothing but a question mark. Multiple question marks.
Sigh.
How do you guys get yourself through this kind of funk?
6 comments:
I usually eat chocolate. :) It's amazing what a little sugar can do. (Or maybe it's the run that I go on out of guilt for eating the chocolate that helps...either way)
Sorry, I'm not much help, but I can relate to the "funk". Hang in there.
I scrapbook when I'm in a funk. No wonder I've been able to finally finish my gobbs of mission photos (after 5 years) in the last week!!!!
I love you, Heather. I'm jealous of your dear little family.
We'll make it!!! Even with the bazillion question marks :)
One day at a time, a lot of frustrated prayers, chocolate, and I'll let you know when I get out of mine! :)
Oh, Heath ... I'm so there right now. It's hard hard hard. We're planning types, you and I, and when we don't know what to plan for it stinketh. But like your other friend said, we'll make it. Try to still be your best self, though, because it makes you stronger. Love you!
I so totally understand...it is hard to live with your parents after having been gone for 9 years...you tried cake...2 cakes in 4 days, let's try some mini-trips when you get back from Los Vegas...Love you
Post a Comment