Saturday, July 17, 2010

I miss my sister.


My little sister Andrea graduated in May with her doctorate in Physical Therapy. She passed her licensure exam with flying colors....and took a job in Alaska.
I'm so proud of her.

I also wish she hadn't flown off to an adventure quite so far away.

Landon got a mayo packet with his sandwich the other day, and didn't use it (since he hates mayo). It sat on the counter for awhile before someone threw it away. I left it. Because it reminded me of my sister. She loves mayo. The workers at Subway get grossed out when she tells them to keep going with that mayo on her subs.....she even carries those little mayo packets in her purse to supplement the inadequate spread of mayo where ever she eats.

Just one of those quirks that makes her Andrea.

And I promised her I would post much more frequently stories and pictures of the kids. So I'm going to attempt!

3 comments:

Mom said...

You made me cry, I miss her so much, extreme mayo and all!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! It's crazy to think someone younger than me has a doctorate!! That's awesome for her. Now, Alaska is quite an adventure; and so sad for you. It's hard when family is not around. Best of luck to her.

Andrea said...

Aww thank you SO MUCH!! Sometimes I miss you guys so much it hurts! This was perfect timing for me to read this too! And I promise by the end of the week to hold up my end of our deal!