Our house is a mess. And I don't have time to snap some pictures, upload them, and post them for your benefit. You wouldn't want to see it anyway.
We're about two-thirds the way done packing. We're hoping to be done by tonight, then we can spend tomorrow morning cleaning and preparing for our families' arrival. My family will be here tomorrow night, Landon's family Friday morning-ish. Landon graduates Saturday, we bless Susie in our dear ward here on Sunday, and we start packing the truck 7 AM on Monday.
I don't have the time and energy to think about what is happening. But I do think I should probably invest in some waterproof mascara before Sunday...
3 comments:
That would be a wise investment if you're anything like me. Baby blessings ALONE are enough to make me cry, but then add packing and moving, and you're asking for a roller coaster of emotions. Know that I'm thinking of you!
Heather! I've been thinking about you all week! I really want to call but it seems you're busy (to say the LEAST!)
I'll be thinking about you all weekend. I can't believe Landon is done--even I feel nostalgic about that! He was the first of the husbands to enter a post-grad program...and now it's over!
Are you heading to UT? I'll be there next week, plus later during June. I'd love to come meet your baby girl.
Heather I will wear water-proof mascara on Sunday as well. I have a brand new tube if you would like to borrow some :)!
Post a Comment