...that almost all our friends (except those who live in Eugene who we see face-to-face on a frequent basis) have no idea where we are headed. In fact, many of you have even asked, and I have answered with unintentional evasion. Well, maybe slightly intentional.
So here's the deal:
We don't have a job yet. We are waiting to hear back from a firm we really like, and we have more applications out also. But in the meantime, we can't keep paying rent indefinitely when we don't have money coming in. So we're moving back to Utah and into my parents' basement. This will hopefully be of short duration. Hoping and praying...
So there you go. You are now informed.
5 comments:
We'll keep you guys in our prayers.
Everything will work out!!
And extra grandma time never hurt anyone! ( :
Well even if it's not ideal for you to be jobless....I'm excited to have you closer so we can get together! I suppose you'd rather have a job than hang out with me though. :)
I'm sure the right thing will turn up for you guys soon. Landon has the qualifications & the grades... it won't be long. Until then, enjoy the "down time" and have fun at your parent's!
Hang in there, Heather! The "not knowing" is the worst - I've been there. But something always works out! I'm sorry that you are stressed. I can only imagine that poor Landon is feeling a lot of pressure. David was like that (still is) and it is really hard to keep them positive sometimes, but just know there are a lot of people praying for you and I know something good will come along for your family. Love you.
P.S. I'm selfishly happy that you will be in Utah so I can hopefully see you!!!
I was wondering about that the other day...I hope everything works out quickly! I'm glad you have a place to go in the meantime.
Post a Comment