I'll spare you a picture of the huge mustard poop stain on my pretty dress, thanks to Susie blowing out her diaper while I was feeding her in the mothers' lounge...(it DID come out...I've been pooped on before, but never on a nice dress!)
The only day I bother is Sunday, too...I think I've actually left my hair down a grand total of like 3 days in the two months since Brynlee was born. 'Tis the life of a busy mom, I guess. :)
5 comments:
I think you look fabulous in your before AND your after shots!
You ARE fabulous!
ps how's the packing going?
You both look beautiful...see you Thursday!!!
Is it just my 'older' eyes, I can't read the writing with the arrows.
The only day I bother is Sunday, too...I think I've actually left my hair down a grand total of like 3 days in the two months since Brynlee was born. 'Tis the life of a busy mom, I guess. :)
I love your haircut and Susie's "i didn't do it" look!
Yeah, Heather - you look Gorgeous! I love your hair! Did you recently cut it or am I just really unaware? Its super cute.
Susie looks darling, too, bow or no bow.
How are you managing with the move? When is the moving date?
Post a Comment