I was driving along on the way home from errands, and randomly thought of some people that make me smile...and that I miss! There are lots of people I love, but today I'm talking about a certain group.
My Romania girls.
We had a reunion over the summer...marking five years since our summer in Romania. I was in the throes of vomiting and nausea, so I didn't blog about it then. But let me just say it was great. All ten of us were together, and I loved it. And I love them.
Peles Castle, Romania: Summer 2004
3 comments:
Oh, those pictures bring back so many memories!! I am glad that you chose to post more from our reunion than from actual romania, i can't guaranty how often I showered!! Yikes.
I love the pictures!
How is it that even five years later, I still tear up looking at them?
And PS--Your hair looked darling curly. You should go for it more often.
Love you too!
I showered less than you, Marci!
Isn't it amazing all we've accomplished in FIVE years? Multiple Degrees, Weddings, Children, Missions, Small Businesses, Big Moves... just to name a few.
And through it all - love you more now than ever before.
Post a Comment