Which makes sense, but it's kind of a depressing truth, isn't it?
I guess you could call this nesting, but I'd call it more I-have-no-space-for-a-baby-and-its-associated-stuff. So I'm trying to make space. Wish me luck....I think I need it.
P.S. In reference to my cooking blog post last night, the sauce reheated quite well...minimal separation....
4 comments:
I hear ya! That's about how our home office looks right now because it's getting completely dismantled and being shoved into other random parts of our already full apartment in order to make room for a baby. Isn't it crazy!? We definitely need more space. I hope your mess gets better quickly. :) Good luck!
Me too! The past few weeks my office has been a disaster area. Thankfully just today I'm finally getting it all boxed up and cleared out so we can start making it into a nursery! My energy level has taken a serious downturn the past few days but with only 6 weeks left until baby comes...I HAVE to get to work!
I feel your pain -- I've been cleaning out drawers and cupboards and closets all week - and my house is A WRECK. But I'm not as brave and secure as you to post pictures. You go Girl!
Wow...I hope I will be able to find a place for my suitcase in February!!!!
Post a Comment