Friday, January 22, 2010

The cutest girl I ever did see

I've brought up to Landon a couple times a fear I had about our baby girl.

"What if she isn't cute?"

He stared at me. "Of course she's going to be cute."

"I know I'll think she's cute, but what if she really isn't and I have no idea because I'm her biased parent?"

He just laughed.

But then last night I remembered this.

Dallin made an adorable little girl (thanks to Miss Lexie Sue for the use of her headband). So I guess I don't need to worry.

6 comments:

Landon said...

That is not my son.

Katie said...

Oh, that was fun! :) You have nothing to worry about, your little girl will be adorable!!

Anonymous said...

That is funny!!

Michelle said...

That is hilarious. I can't believe Landon let you do that.

Mary said...

I never realized how much Dallin looked like you until he had a big bow on his head!

By the way, there is no way Baby Girl Ipson will not be cute. It is genetically impossible.

Landon said...

Landon did not let her do that. She did so without my knowledge, consent, or approval.