(Dallin just dumped out a pencil box full of crayons on my freshly vacuumed carpet. Oh well.)
On the six that have been selected:
Alexis deserves it, no question.

I was surprised Michael got in instead of Anoop, but I like him alot, so I'm not going to complain.
And I definitely think Danny is deserving (though Landon thinks that while he IS good, he's also got a major sympathy vote going for him....I want to believe Landon is wrong). 
Oh, almost forgot, could ANYONE be as ANNOYING as Tatianna Del Torro?!
Also no question that Allison deserves it. Holy cow, can you believe the way she belted out that completely awesome Heart song which I love?! Though I really hate her haircut. Don't mind the color, but the cut? Not so much.
I wanted Megan rather than Kris, not going to lie (and it's not because she's from my hometown). I enjoyed her performance much more (though the dance moves were a little weird). (I think Dallin just pooped....there's a strange aroma in the air...) 

But perhaps I'll grow to like Kris. At least his cute little wife was thrilled. I always like the ones who are married.

I'm definitely not surprised that Adam made it through. He's..................well, very talented. But a guy that spends more time on his hair than me.........? Although, really, let's be honest, I might not be the typical woman in terms of doing hair these days...hence why there are not pics of my new haircut up for your enjoyment yet.
Looking forward to next week! I don't have any favorites in that batch though...but maybe I'll pick some after their performances. Overall, though, I have to say, I think most of them have sucked it up. DISAPPOINTING! (With the exception of just a few, such as the abovementioned.)
And Dallin just put my computer into sleep mode.........now that it's back up, I'll say goodbye and go bathe my stinky child.

4 comments:
I agree with most everything...though I did prefer Kris over Megan. I'm just not a big fan of her...even if she is from Utah. I like the other girl from Utah better...she performs next week. So far I am pleased with who is in the top 12. And SO glad that Tatiana and Norman Gentle are gone...they'd better not come back in the wild card round!
I LOVED Norman Gentle! I know he doesn't belong in the competition, but I still love watching him perform....
And who in their right mind would bring Tatianna back?!
I agree with your comments. I did like the gal from Utah eventhough Kim thinks Chris looks like Christian Bale. (I don't quite see it.) I am actually looking forward to next week. I love the blind guy. His dance moves groove.
I haven't been able to get into A.I. this season for some reason. Last year I was completely devoted, but I liked a lot of the constestants then. Everyone this season just annoys me. Maybe I should give it another shot. . .
Post a Comment