So Landon had to go out of town for a couple days for his fellowship. While he was gone, I decided to indulge. After Dallin went to bed, I stayed up late watching chick flicks. The first of which was the Philadelphia Story. Loved it. And I remembered...Cary Grant. Sigh. I've pretty much always had a thing for Cary Grant. He's charming and witty and handsome and wry. Of course, that is just on-screen. Off-screen, he was a bit of a disaster. But let's not talk about that. One of those things I choose not to remember. Anyway, I highly recommend the Philadelphia Story. Also with Katharine Hepburn, Bringing Up Baby is great. Random aside, George Clooney kind of reminds me of Cary Grant. That's probably why I like George Clooney!
So, Cary dear, this one's for you.
4 comments:
Great, I finally check our blog and find that my wife is writing about other men.
I heart Cary Grant. Thank you for making my Monday a little brighter Heather dear :)
Totally.... never saw the resemblance before... Love it! Thanks for the movie ideas!
THANK YOU for the lyric sites, I plan on gloating about this for a long long time :)
Post a Comment