Monday, June 9, 2008

The goings-on of the Dallin

I know I haven't posted anything of the Dal monster lately, so here ya go.

We gave him a major haircut the other day.



Mostly he just wanted to see/eat the clippers. (Feel free to NOT watch the whole thing, it's LONG.)



WAY shorter than I would have liked, despite the fact that we used the longest setting on the clippers.



What my son would look like if he had back hair!



His triumph: getting into the movie cabinet!



And here's a lovely video clip of my charming child.


6 comments:

Sharlyn said...

He's getting so big! I can't believe he's going to be 1 in August! Crazy!

Mary said...

Heather + Landon = Dallin. I know, "duh" right? But I see so much of both of you in him, I had to just point that out. What a cutie, "back hair" and all!

Chrissy Jo said...

The lip blowing is hilarious! What a cutie! We just buzzed Alec's head too, only we did the shortest setting. Summer is just so hot. The pictures are fabulous!

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE HAIR CUT, WISH MY GIRLS WERE THAT EASY TO CUT. DALLIN IS GETTING SO BIG. CAN'T WAIT TILL THANKSGIVING

melissa ( : said...

Cute Cute Cute!!

Mandy said...

Ah he is so cute. I second Mary in her observation...he looks so much like both of you! His haircut is cute and he is growing up so fast!!