So let's see, where to start.
WHY WE SHOULD ALL SUPPORT MOM-PRENEURS. Well, because I am one. :) It's not about me, though. I just bought a couple adorable handbags off a seller on etsy. One for a certain someone who will go unnamed, in case she reads this, and one for....well, probably me! :) I fell in love with it and couldn't resist the allure of combined shipping.
Anyway, I know how hard it is to be a mom-preneur. The guilt, the constant rush, the yucky financial details of managing a business. So I'm glad to support someone else who is doing the same thing.
WHY I LOVE ONLINE SHOPPING. Not rush at the stores, no leaving the house. Lots of good deals, free shipping from lots of places. Relatively easy and convenient comparison shopping. The world at your fingertips! I believe in online shopping.
GORILLA GLUE IS THE BEST. Some of you may know that my tabletop is not connecting to the table legs. It's designed to just sit on top. Well, let's just say that a table like that is not conduscive to a little monkey like my offspring. He's grown a bit in height and can climb on things he couldn't quite make it on before. Last night, after we got home, he climbed onto one of the dining room chairs and proceeded to attempt to climb onto the table. Imagine the disaster and the very hurt little boy that would occur. Fortunately, his very responsible parents were keeping a watchful eye on him. Moving on, I am now in the process of Gorilla Gluing my table together. I figure if it could glue my granite cutting board back together after Landon broke it in our move, it can definitely glue my table together.
MY SON HAS FORMED A STRANGE NEW ATTACHMENT TO AN ARBITRARY BLANKET. So funny to me, it's a blanket I love but haven't used much since he was a baby (mostly because I didn't want him to get it yucky). And now it is HIS fuzzy wuzzy. Thanks to Chrissy! (It was one of the items you gave me at my baby shower in the bag of extras you didn't want to pack to Iowa.....)
MY HUSBAND IS JUST STARTING HIS FIRST FINAL OF THE SEMESTER RIGHT THIS SECOND. Good luck, honey. He works so hard...I'm so proud of him. And I know he will do well on this final and all his finals.
I WILL ANSWER MY EMAIL AT SOME POINT. Actually, that is my goal for the week, so you may reasonably expect responses soon. And I really do love you all.
OH, MY LAST GIVE-AWAY OF THE YEAR ON MY WEBSITE. Self-explanatory.
MY CAT BIT MY SON OVER THANKSGIVING AND IT GOT INFECTED, LANDON MISSED HIS FLIGHT AND IT COST $100 TO CHANGE, AND I GOT A COLD. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :)
2 comments:
Good luck Landon!
Wow, it sounds like you have had an eventful holiday so far. When are you headed back out? We should have a dinner or something before we all leave.
Can I be the unnamed someone?
Post a Comment