So I'm a little behind on blogs. But, I am totally chuckling at the Dallin day with pee all over, and poop in the tub, and eating soap. It just didn't end.
Did you know I spend HOURS making those videos of my own family after seeing this one? It is so addicting. I laughed so hard I ALMOST wet my pants.. but not quite. Happy Thanksgiving!
6 comments:
I love JibJabs, they are hilarious! I think Dallin was the cutest elf I've ever seen! It's really funny to see his face on a big person's body. :)
That was cute, especially the part where Dallin reels you in!
That is the funniest thing I have ever seen. I never knew Landon had such moves!
So I'm a little behind on blogs. But, I am totally chuckling at the Dallin day with pee all over, and poop in the tub, and eating soap. It just didn't end.
Did you know I spend HOURS making those videos of my own family after seeing this one? It is so addicting. I laughed so hard I ALMOST wet my pants.. but not quite.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment