Monday, December 15, 2008

Home for the holidays...welcome to the land of alligator skin

Well, we're home for Christmas, back in Utah. It's been fun so far to see our families, though we miss being in our own home and not living out of a suitcase! We have some great things planned for our time here though, so it should be a terrific holiday.
But let me just say, there is one thing about Utah that I REALLY don't miss.
I got off the plane, and I swear it, every drop of moisture in my skin was sucked out. All three of us have the flakiest, dryest skin. Landon's knuckles are bleeding...I think he just might cave and start using lotion, though he refers to it as "grease." Oh well.
Anyway, so I did decide to send Christmas cards, but be advised, you will only get one if I do not see you on a frequent basis. So don't be offended if you don't get one! Just wait until we all move away, and THEN you will get one! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need your address so I can send you a christmas card. Also, I know what you mean about the dryness... whenever I come back from home my skin gets soooo angry with me. But don't worry you will survive. :)

Ambra said...

What on earth is it like NOT to have dry skin???

Unknown said...

Thank you! You just reminded me of another reason I love Oregon. With all this rain, I needed that.