Friday, May 2, 2008

Why did my parents let me do that?!

So for the last few months, I've been digitizing my parents' old negatives. I have this nifty little machine that scans the negatives and turns them into digital images. It's been really fun to see all the pictures from the last 20+ years. When you first put the negative into the scanner, on the screen it looks just like a negative...orange. It's not until you scan and transfer the image to a file that it is full color. So you can't really tell what/who it is. I came across this picture in the negatives and immediately thought "PLEASE don't let that be me....."




It was.



There just are not words.

4 comments:

Katie said...

THAT is awesome! That's all I can say! He he he.

Ambra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ambra said...

[whistles] Look at those legs!!

Sorry about that deleted post...I totally spelled whistles wrong and didn't want to look stupid! :)

melissa ( : said...

Hillarious!!
Weren't the 80s the BEST??!