I wish the photos did it justice, but they don't.
Here's my precious princess just a couple weeks before the latest chop job.
The crooked bangs Dallin gave her the first time he cut her hair had started growing out pretty well, they fit into elastics.
And then this last Thursday, the butcher job......he took most of her bangs off, a chunk on either side of her head, and a chunk right at her cowlick.
Susie at the kids' salon...she was a peach.
This is right after I took her to get it fixed. In some ways, I think it almost looks worse! You can see the damage to her bangs really well!
And here is what it looks like when I do it. Better. And hair grows. Hair grows.


4 comments:
Oh! At least she's a beautiful little girl and still looks darling with a pixie! I would freak out if Adam chopped off Abby's hair!
Sadly, this is how my mother ALWAYS cut my hair as a child until I was in the 2nd grade. I still remember wearing a dress and having someone ask my dad what his son's name was.
The pink bow helps for sure ;)
I think her new haircut is ADORABLE! Seriously, it's darling. And after you styled the bangs yourself, you couldn't even tell there was a mishap. Let's admit it, we all had too-short bang mishaps as children. Luckily, children are cute enough to pull it off. Susie definitely is!
It actually looks better in person! And, as you say, thank goodness hair growing!
No more school scissors for Dallin!
Post a Comment