| Dallin's latest thing is eating a whole carrot |
| Yum! |
| It's Mommy |
| Susie mischief face |
| Our only snowman of the year...in March.... |
| Happy Birthday to me....with my children hovering like moths.... |
| Daddy was working on a puzzle, and Dallin got totally into it...so we took his picture when it was done |
| And anything brother does, Susie must do. Non-negotiable. |
| I find her like this often...I love it. |
| Possessed Susie face |
| How I found Susie after her nap one day |
| Uncle Sean and Susie at BYU |
| Our family! Go Cougars! |
| At Bridal Veil Falls |
| In our backyard, the Easter egg hunt |
| She just kills me in her sunglasses... |
1 comment:
I LOVE that picture of all of you at the stadium!
Post a Comment