Saturday, February 25, 2012

Happy Birthday to my baby girl

Susie turns two years old today.  She's growing up into a little girl!  She loves princesses ("punzel" is her favorite), dolls, animals and PINK!  Susie girl has never lacked in personality, and she's definitely made our family more interesting!  We love our girl.
2010
 2011
 2012

8 comments:

Sume Family said...

She's adorable!! =D

Shelli Snyder said...

Happy birthday! I'd forgotten our girls were born the same day. Yay for that. :) She's sure a cutie, Heath. Good job on the gene pool thing:) Love ya!

Nicole Wright said...

She is so beautiful.


And I love that she is blond . . . like she takes after me.

Miss you.

Ross said...

Yup...she is beautiful! Takes after her Pappy!

Katie said...

Happy birthday to your cute girl!!

Ambra said...

Happy Birthday Susie!!

Amber Joy said...

Aww, happy birthday sweet baby girl! Such a cutie! :)

Carissa said...

I can't believe it! Happy Birthday Susie!