Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's been a long time since this blog has sounded like me.

I feel like I've lost my voice.  My random-somewhat-cynical-always-candid voice.  I'm not sure where it went (though I have my suspicions) or how to get it back (though I'm going to try).  I've been thinking lately, about what this blog has been, and what I want it to be.  I've never wanted it to be a record of the goings-on of my little family.  My favorite hobby is digital scrapbooking, after all, so I don't need that.  I've always wanted it to be a journal of sorts...a journal of the things I'm thinking of, what I like at the moment, the memories I have, the music I love.  And I think that's what I still want it to be.  But that is not what it has been.  So it's time to reclaim my voice.  You've missed it, right?  :)
So here we go.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Have totally missed it. Though I'm not picky...I'll just take any kind of updates you want to throw out there. :)